The third edition of EVPA’s Connect4Change, our most valued event for senior leaders of corporate social investors, is approaching. During this “meeting of minds” you will have the unique opportunity to connect with other senior leaders, share your experiences, challenges, best practices and failures under Chatham House rules.
We will start to discuss how you can leverage strategic alignment with your related company as a means to create social impact. You will receive an exclusive and in depth preview of our research that found four different types of alignment, each with different social impact implications, characteristics and challenges. We will then explore and discuss governance and organisational implications of alignment. Should we have independent board members as Corporate Social Investor (CSI)? What is the role of corporate executives in the board of the CSI? Should the CEO of the CSI report into the corporate sustainability department? Or any other corporate department?
This year, Connect4Change is organised as an invite-only pre-event to the C Summit, from 9.00-16.00 on 11th September (at the Praterinsel as well), leading into the start of the C Summit at 17.00.
- 9.00-9.30: Welcome & who is who
- 9.30-10.30: EVPA’s research on Strategic Alignment (share and discuss results, who plays which role: interactive discussion)
- 10.30-10.45: Coffee break
- 10.45-12.15: Round 1: discuss ‘strategic alignment’ and its consequences for governance & organisational collaboration.
- 12.15-13.30: Lunch
- 13.30-15.00: Round 2: discuss the ‘string of corporate social investors’
- 15.00-15.15: Coffee break
- 15.15-16.00: Discuss potential topics for 2020 & wrap-up
Connect4Change is dedicated to EVPA’s Corporate Initiative members. If you would like to know more about the Corporate Initiative or Connect4Change, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org